Our online store is an easy way to select items and place an order. For further information on any of our products please contact one of our customer service representatives at 952-808-0100 (800-876-8858), or FAX your request to 952-808-0101.
Click below for a blank order form that you can print if you prefer to mail or fax an order to us.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, money orders or school purchase orders. School purchase order is net 30 days. Credit card minimums is $10.00. all orders must be paid in U.S. Funds.
PO's must be mailed, faxed or emailed to: email@example.com
No phone-in PO's allowed.
- $20 Sample fee on a credit card
- Stock jerseys and warm-ups only
- Samples must be returned within 3-4 weeks
- All sample orders that are not returned in 60 days will be charged the full amount for the items sampled.
Place your club pre-order today and reserve inventory for your upcoming season!!
- Submit your estimated size run for jerseys, warm-ups and accessories and get these items reserved for the season
- Helps your club avoid major issues with backordered items
- We ask for a 10% down payment of the estimated order value
- The down payment will apply towards your final order or a restocking fee (if necessary)
- Accepted payment methods are credit cards (Visa, Master Card and Discover), checks, or money orders
- Midwest Volleyball Warehouse reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if order is canceled
- Preorders do not guarantee 100% availability
- Final apparel numbers are required at least 6 weeks before your requested date
- Full payment is required after order is finalized
- Team name
- First two proofs are free
- Additional proofs are $5
- Team logo
- Designing a team logo requires an art charge fee
- An art charge fee is $30 per hour with a minimum of $15
- An art charge fee applies if a file is not provided in Adobe Illustrator or an .esp file
- To create and supply a branded logo cost a minimum of $150
- Digitizing, if needed, is not included in the price of embroidery
- Embroidery digitization fee starts at a minimum of $50
- An additional $10 will be added if artwork needs to be reformatted