Features/Benefits: Engineered for aerial play, these women's adidas indoor shoes use an energy-returning BOOST midsole as their launchpad. Its wrapped in a stabilising EVA frame to ensure you're as agile on the ground as you are in the air. Hugging your foot for secure lockdown, the lightweight mesh upper supports lateral movement with a TPU-reinforced midfoot. Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- BOOST: BOOST technology combines superb cushioning and energy return with every step and jump, fueling the athlete with endless energy.
- Durable lightweight stretch mesh upper: that offers comfort and breathability.
- Molded sockliner: offers durable cushiony comfort
- RECYCLED MATERIALS PRIME - PRIMEGREEN: END PLASTIC WASTE.
- Suede lining in heel area: for instant comfort and a premium look & feel
- Top Grip Rubber: compound for optimum grip.
- TPU Yarn midfoot enforcements: are providing lateral stability.